Pages

Sunday, 18 April 2010

Here we go again!!

So if I had to go back and pick the day when everything changed for me, I couldn't. It wasn't a day, there wasn't the Oprah-esque "Ah Ha!" moment, and there wasn't a sign from God. To be honest, it was nothing spectacular and yet...it was awesome none-the-less. All that was required was a shift - a shift of focus...a shift of attitude. With each shift came a new awareness. I was aware of how I was feeling, of who I am, of who I wanted to be, and how I can get there. But holy smokes - I was not prepared for all the "things" that would be coming up for me! It's been a couple years of low-level ("it's not so bad") to high-level ("get me the hell outta here") stresses. But amazingly enough, and just like everyone says...what doesn't kill you makes you stronger. At this rate, I'm destined to be the next Wonder Woman!!!

My goal here is to talk about what I've been going through, and maybe make some sense of it all. Right now it's still all just jumbled thoughts, emotions and decisions running around in my heart and head. And maybe, just maybe, I'll be able to help someone else who is going through some "stuff" in their life.

I look forward to posting, and if I'm lucky, then I will have some folks following me along in my journey who will give me a different perspective on things. Although, speaking of lucky - I am very lucky to already have the people in my life that I do - especially my wonderful husband - he is the best decision I ever made.

No comments:

Post a Comment