Pages

Saturday, 23 October 2010

Past Post - February 10, 2008

Thoughts...


I feel like I want to write words, but I am unable to write them; things I feel like saying, but no way to say them. But even in the writing, or the saying, what can really be accomplished? Who is listening? Are these things that are in my mind even meant to be brought to light?

There are days in life that are more...just "more"...than other days. We all have them, and we all survive, and some of them we even enjoy. I guess there are times in our lives when there are more of these "more" days in a row. The thing is...how much more do I need to do? How much more do I have to handle? How much more is there going to be?
To escape, there is the dream. The dream of what it is going to be; the dream of what might be. It is wonderful when the two dreams are the same, but it can also be more wonderful when the dream of what might be has nothing to do with what is to be. That is the true escape. The escape from the life that is being built; the life that is the "more" that is causing all the words that want to be said. Any vacation is a good vacation. Even if it's just while you are standing, naked, in the shower as you start your day, imagining the life that might have been. Any time away can give you the energy to carry on with what needs to be done, no matter how much more there is to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment